At Beyond 21 we offer a warm and welcoming environment that celebrates the differences in the individuals that work and play in our learning community.
Our participants are individuals who:
- Have a developmental disability
- are no longer able to attend school due to their age (21+ years old)
- want to participate in a community based program (full day or part day)
- wish to participate in a program that will account for their personal needs and interests
9AM – 3PM
- Call 343.370.5521 to arrange for an intake assessment meeting
- Attend the intake meeting (800 Twelth St East, Lower Level)
- Complete the Participant Application Form
- Start Attending Beyond 21 once we have confirmed we have an opening for you!
The intake assessment meeting is an opportunity for the individual who will be attending Beyond 21 to visit our program, meet our staff, and discover if our program is what they are looking for. It is also an opportunity for their family to ask any questions they have. At this meeting we will review your needs and look at what is important for and to you as you are moving forward with your life in community. If we both agree that Beyond 21 is able to offer what you need and are looking for than we create a plan for you to start our program.
if you think Beyond 21 is what you are looking for contact us for more information: