At Beyond 21 we offer a warm and welcoming environment that celebrates the differences in the individuals that work and play in our learning community.
Our participants are individuals who:
- Have a developmental disability
- are no longer able to attend school due to their age (21+ years old)
- want to participate in a community based program (full day or part day)
- wish to participate in a program that will account for their personal needs and interests
9AM – 3PM
- Complete the Participant Application Form
- Submit the form by mail to Beyond 21, PO BOX 1901 Stn Main, Cornwall, ON, K6H 6N6 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a phone call to attend an intake meeting.
- Participation in Beyond 21 starts after the intake meeting.
IMPORTANT: We are not able to accomodate drop in visits / tours.
NOTE: Beyond 21 is currently preparing to move to a new location. We will not be able to accomodate intake until several weeks after that move. Move date is anticipated to be Spring of 2020. Therefore you may not be contacted for an intake meeting until summer or fall of 2020. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we transition to our new location.
The intake assessment meeting is an opportunity for the individual who will be attending Beyond 21 to visit our program, meet our staff, and discover if our program is what they are looking for. It is also an opportunity for their family to ask any questions they have. At this meeting we will review your needs and look at what is important for and to you as you are moving forward with your life in community. If we both agree that Beyond 21 is able to offer what you need and are looking for than we create a plan for you to start our program.
if you think Beyond 21 is what you are looking for contact us for more information: