Registration for the 2020 virtual edition is now OPEN!
42nd Annual Great Raisin River Footrace
Friday August 7 – Sunday August 9
Race proceeds support The Hub for Beyond 21 Foundation
How Does This Work?
- enter on Race Roster
- Run or walk a 5K OR an 11K (your choice) on Friday August 7th, Saturday August 8th, or Sunday August 9th
- Choose to run inside, outside, or better yet along the Raisin River!
- Upload your results:
- Results will be handled by Running Goat Race timing and www.itsyourrace.com
- You will receive an email with information on how to upload your race results
What you get:
- a custom running buff for the first 100 registrants who complete either the 5K or 11K
- for the 11K, the first 60 registrants who complete the run will also receive a hand made race medallion made by Beyond 21 participants
- We will host a pick up day in Cornwall for buffs / medallions
- We will mail buffs / medallions to those from out of town or who are not able to attend the pick up
- Pick up and mailing will take place a few weeks post race weekend
- you will receive a virtual race bib, will confirm as soon as we know!
- bragging rights to say you were a part of history – the only time the Great Raisin River Footrace has run a virtual edition!
- Please note there will be NO age group / division prizes this year due to the race being virtual