Saturday August 15, 2020
To register as a FOOD VENDOR with the 2020 Cornwall Food Fest please:
Complete and submit the Food Vendors Registration Form online
Pay your Registration fee by e transfer or mail.
Email all required additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Food Vendor Documents” You can also mail documents to Beyond 21, 1924 Pitt Street, Cornwall, ON, K6J 5H3. Forms must be received by July 10th, 2020
Complete the required registration form with the Eastern Ontario Health Unit on or before July 10, 2020
Email your logo to email@example.com for our web page
NOTE: Vendor registration is open until June 1st or event is full. Vendors registering after May 1 may not be included in print publications. All Documentation MUST be received by July 10, 2020 in order for us to fulfill the requirements of the Special Events Permit of the City of Cornwall.
New and returning this year!
What’s happening this year!
The Cornwall Food Fest is Cornwall’s largest block party and ONLY STREET FESTIVAL! It is a fun filled day for people of all ages. Drawing close to 10000 people to our downtown core this event features:
- Merging THREE events into one big block party! Event Stretches from the Water Street through to Third Street – tying our water front to our downtown core
- Vicious Varieties car show on Pitt Street, Water to First Street (Partner Event)
- Food Fest on Pitt Street from First to Third Streets
- Cornwall Truck Tow: Teams of 10 competing to see who can tow a Cornwall Fire Services Pumper Truck 100 feet the fastest! This event takes place on First Street at 4PM!
- CDKC (our local kennel club) are hoping to return to stage dog obedience, rally obedience, and breed information sessions during the day! Even more for families to enjoy!
- “Foodies Lane” with Gourmet Food Trucks and Local Restaurants competing for best street food
- new this year, we are licensing the ENTIRE BLOCK and bringing in local breweries and vineyards!
- “Vendors Alley” with artisans and vendors sharing their talents for your shopping delight!
- we select vendors to limit duplication of vendors selling similar items
- Community Stage at Pitt and First with live entertainment all day
- Our Entertainment Stage on Pitt between Second and Third in the licensed area featuring live local musicians
- Family Zone returns to Pommier Square at Pitt and Second with carnival themed activities for the family all day long
- Downtown stores with on street and in store specials
Cornwall Food Fest Policies
REGISTRATION FEE: $50.00 There is a $50.00 registration / damage fee per truck due upon confirmation of registration. Fee should be sent by:
- e transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail to: Beyond 21/Cornwall Food Fest, 1924 Pitt Street, Cornwall, ON K6J 5H3. Check made out to Beyond 21. Registration fee will not be refunded to any vendor cancelling after May 1, 2020.
DONATION: This event is a fundraiser for The Hub for Beyond 21 Foundation. Vendors agree to donate 10% of day’s proceeds to “The Hub for Beyond 21 Foundation.” This amount is due at the end of the event. Charitable receipts for your donation will be forwarded by mail.
INSURANCE: Vendor must provide insurance waiver including minimum 2 million liability naming The Hub for Beyond 21 Foundation, the Cornwall Food Fest, and the City of Cornwall as co-insured.
This event is held under a “Special Events Bylaw” of the City of Cornwall. In lieu of individual business licenses vendors will be required to provide the event coordinator with documentation related to municipal/provincial permits. Your registration fee goes towards offseting the cost of this license. We will maintain all information and have it on site the day of the event in case City By Law requires it. Despite this the vendor still takes full responsibility for ensuring that all municipal / provincial / federal licensing and permit requirements are respected at the event. Failure to produce proof of any of the required documents (proof of current TSSA, ESA, ETC), at the event by local by law officers, will result in forfeiture of the vendor fee and the vendor will be closed. Vendor will liable for any fines resulting from failure to comply with regulations.
SANITATION AND SAFETY:
- Food Trucks shall have fire extinguishers on site to the extent required by the fire regulation of the City of Cornwall.
- Vendors are responsible for their individual sites. Garbage must be put in designated pick up areas (dumpsters). Cornwall Food Fest will have volunteers throughout the day to assist Vendors with removing litter from food vendors’ areas during the actual event. At the end of the day, all vendors must leave their site as they found it, clear of all garbage. Cornwall Food Fest is responsible to remove garbage from the designated pick up areas (dumpsters).
- Vendors are responsible for maintaining all health and safety standards and regulations. Breaches of any health of safety regulation shall result in immediate expulsion of the vendor without reimbursement of deposit.
- The Cornwall Food Fest is a street festival. We are unable to provide water, ice, or electricity to vendors.
Vendors cancelling after May 1st will forfeit registration fee.
The vendor hereby releases and discharges the Cornwall Food Fest, The Hub for Beyond 21 Foundation, and the City of Cornwall, its employees and its volunteers from any claim or demand for any loss, damage, injury or liability resulting from participating on the Cornwall Food Fest. The vendor further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Cornwall Food Fest, The Hub for Beyond 21 Foundation, the City of Cornwall and its employees and volunteers from any such claim or demand.