Proudly Sponsored By
Saturday August 17th
2:00PM, First Street (west of Pitt St)
We are looking for Cornwall’s strongest team of friends! Show the strength of your friendship in the Cornwall Truck Tow!
Teams of 10 come together to pull a Cornwall Fire Services Pumper Truck 100 feet. Prizes awarded for:
- Fastest Pull
- Most Charitable Team (most money raised)
- Best Team Spirit (costumes encouraged)!
- Maximum of 10 participants per team
- Each participant must be at least 13 years of age
- You must have a team name!
- Each team must have a Team Captain. Please submit
nameof your Team Captain to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of registering. We will forward all event information to your Team Captain.
- Each TEAM must raise a minimum of $500 (or $50 / person) by the end of Team Check-in to be guaranteed opportunity to pull the fire truck in the event.
- All donations are final.
- Donations can be made by cash, check (payable to Beyond 21) or credit card. Teams and individuals will be set up to collect donations online by credit card. You can also use a Pledge Form to collect Cash and Check donations. Cash and check donations of $25 or greater will be receipted. Individual team members are responsible to collect information for receipts (name and full address).
- On event day all teams must report to Team
Check in tableand bring:
- All donated funds (excluding funds donated online)
- Individual signed waivers by each team member
- Individual donation forms (if relevant)
How to Register:
If you are the Team Captain be sure to follow the
If you are joining an already named Team, be sure to follow the directions to link your registration with your team! hint: look for “join a team’ on the left-hand menu after you have registered!
All Team Captains must complete the online registration and set up both a Personal Fundraising Page and a Team page. If some teammates want a Personal Fundraising Page and others don’t, that’s ok. Anyone (other than the Team Captain) who doesn’t want a Personal Fundraising Page can do their online fundraising through their Team Fundraising Page. These teammates won’t be able to log in and manage the page (e.g. add offline donations to the team total) but they can share the link to the Team Fundraising Page with their friends and family as they raise funds.
Have fun with your fundraising page! You can change the message on your fundraising page, add an image, change your fundraising goal, personalize it …
IMPORTANT: Once you are registered, you MUST download the Cornwall Truck Tow Information Booklet. This package has important information and documents for all team members.
Then get together with your friends and teammates to have some fun fundraising and training so that on August 17th you can prove that you are Cornwall’s strongest team of friends!
See you downtown on August 17th!